This site is best viewed in Landscape format on mobile devices
As a leading provider of tamper resistant Rx prescription pads and prescription paper for over 28 years, we at National Rx Security supply physicians with confidence and security in writing prescriptions.
OUR SECURE RX PRODUCTS
- Tamper resistant Rx pads and secure prescription paper for your printer (EMR / EHR paper)
- All professional designations including nurse practitioner, physician assistant, veterinary medicine, ophthalmology, and dentistry.
- Various quantities to suit your professional requirements at competitive prices
- Single sheet or two-part, carbonless copy secure prescription pads (For security reasons, the white, second sheet of our two-part, carbonless copy script is completely blank and only transfers what is written on the script. Accordingly, no other information is preprinted or will appear on the second sheet)
- Quantities ranging from 400 scripts to 10,000 scripts for most states (Higher quantities available upon request)
- HologramRx secure Rx scripts with the added security feature of a hologram
- Custom prescription pads to meet your layout needs with options for vertical or horizontal format, multiple addresses, multiple physicians, and custom design*
- Above all, our Rx pads and Rx paper contain several security features that meet and exceed federal and state requirements for tamper resistant prescriptions for Medicare and Medicaid**
Ordering tamper resistant Rx prescription pads and prescription paper from National Rx is fast and easy. Once we receive your Rx pad or prescription paper order, we ship it to you in 24-48 hours by FedEx Ground. Also, rush delivery is available upon request.
It’s easy to order prescription pads and Rx paper from Us:
- Order prescription pads Online with dynamic proofing
- Download an Order form to Fax/Mail and include a sample for us to follow
- Subsequently, call us, and we’ll email or fax you an Order Form as well as answer any questions you may have
*For multiple physicians, multiple addresses, or custom layout design, please contact us toll free at 1-800-510-1050. Also, you can use the “Order by Fax” feature on this web site. However, certain limitations may apply, inquire for details.
**We do not print prescription pads/paper for the states of Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, and New York.
BEST QUALITY TAMPER RESISTANT RX PADS AND PAPER
The design, manufacture and distribution of tamper resistant prescription pads is our only business. Thus, at National Rx Security we are dedicated to providing the best quality Rx pads at competitive prices.
Since 1992, National Rx Security has taken pride in providing a sense of security for physicians, not only for their professional welfare, but also for that of their practice. While the design of National Rx Security tamper resistant prescription pads has changed with the times with the introduction of new security features, the focus remains the same: to provide physicians with the highest form of counterfeit protection out there.
ADDITIONAL COUNTERFEIT PROTECTION FOR YOU
We work hard to halt prescription drug abuse by producing secure, custom tamper resistant prescription pads and prescription paper. Therefore, here are some additional security measures we take when accepting orders:
- We require payment at the beginning of all orders
- First time orders require proof of DEA and or License certificate prior to the order being produced
- We require all New Jersey orders to provide proof of License with each order, per state law. Additionally, we must ship NJ scripts to the address of the License on file with the state of New Jersey
- We report all Florida orders to the state Department of Health
We at National Rx Security take these steps, among others, to ensure professional credibility from all who order and to protect providers from potential counterfeit actions. Rest assured, we have your best interest at heart. As always, we thank you for your continued business. Finally, we like to impart that through our combined efforts we believe we are truly, “Working together for a better community.”