WE ARE AN APPROVED VENDOR OF NJ PRESCRIPTION PADS
At National Rx Security, we stay up to date with all New Jersey Board of Pharmacy laws and regulations so that our customers can be sure that ordering New Jersey Rx pads from us assures compliance. Additionally for convenience, we sell NJ prescription pads for all professional designations.
Attributes of our NJ Rx pads:
- Approved and compliant with the latest Rx pad laws in New Jersey
- Include tamper resistant security features such as a sequentially numbered barcode
- Available for all professional designations
- Are vertically oriented and measure 4 x 5.5″
- Come in single sheet or 2-part, carbonless copy. For security reasons, the white, second sheet of our two-part, carbonless copy script is completely blank and only transfers what is written on the script. Accordingly, no other information is preprinted or will appear on the second sheet.
- Require copy of professional license and signature as verification on all NJ prescription pad orders
How to Order New Jersey prescription pads
If you are an NJ MD/DO/DDS/DMD and only require 1 provider name on your NJ prescription pads, you can Order Online. Please note that your signature and a copy of your professional license will be requested from you after you place your online order. However, if you are an MD/DO/DDS/DMD and require more than one provider on your Rx pads, please download an order form and include all necessary information.
Order by Fax/Mail for all other professional designations such as APN, PA-C, Midwife, Healthcare Facility, Eyewear. Firstly, scroll down on the Order by Fax/Mail page until you find the order form that matches your degree and click to download. Next, fill out the order form, indicating quantity and script type, include the address and signature. Finally, fax the completed order to us with a copy of your license for verification.