*In the states of New Jersey and Arizona, and for Georgia Controlled-Substance Rx pads, sequential-numbering is mandated. Your online orders in these conditions will be sequentially numbered. To request sequential numbering in a state where it is not mandated by law, please contact us and we will send you the correct order form.
Who should order Rx Pads and Rx Paper Online?
Ordering Rx pads and prescription paper online is fast and easy in a variety of circumstances. If you are interested in ordering online, scan through our list below to see if your tamper resistant prescription pad or Rx paper needs fall into one of the following areas:
- Standard layout, vertical format Rx pads
- Secure prescription paper for your printer (EMR)
- Single provider, single address tamper resistant prescription pads
- Single and two-part carbonless copy Rx pads in various quantities
- HologramRx prescription pads
- Ability to order more than one product to shopping cart, such as separate Rx scripts for different physicians, or adding prescription paper (EMR) to an order with Rx pads
- Account creation for simple re-ordering
Who should order Rx Pads by Fax/Mail?
Some prescription pad orders are more easily submitted by downloading an order form and sending it by fax or through the mail. The list below is a sample of some of the conditions that make ordering by fax/mail more suitable:
- Multiple physicians/multiple addresses on one prescription pad
- Sequentially-numbered Rx scripts*
- Horizontal format Rx pads
- Custom layout design
- New Jersey prescription pads for the following degrees: Nurse, PA, Healthcare Facility, Eyewear, and Midwife
- Ability to pay with check (orders paid by check must be mailed with payment)
Order Rx Pads Online & EMR Paper from National Rx Security
HOLOGRAMRX™ PADS (4″x5.5″)
The Ultimate Script Security – The tamper resistant HologramRx Prescription Pad contains a unique hologram on each script, supplying the highest level of security. Approved in AZ, GA, FL, and all other States* printed as single sheet or 2 part, carbonless copy.
*Except CA, DE, IN, KY, NJ, NY, WA
RX PAPER (8.5″x11″)
EMR paper is to be used in conjunction with computer printers. These tamper resistant 8 1/2″ X 11″ blank single sheets are not perforated nor continuous feed. The front of these tamper resistant EMR sheets is totally blank (except in FL). The reverse is printed with the tamper resistant security features that are contained on the EMR sheet.
*EMR paper is not available in KY, IN, DE, NY, WA.